• If you believe a child has swallowed a coin-sized lithium battery, take him or her to an emergency room immediately

    If you believe a child has swallowed a coin-sized lithium battery, take him or her to an emergency room immediately.

  • contact the Poisons Information Centre on 131126. Call from anywhere in Australia 24 hours a dayFor more information about battery-related injuries, contact Poisons Information Centre on 131126. Call from anywhere in Australia 24 hours a day
  • If you have questions, comments, concerns or have a personal story to tell, please email us

    If you have questions, comments, concerns or a personal story to tell, please email us at info@thebatterycontrolled.com.

    If you are interested in joining The Battery Controlled as a partner, please email us at partner@thebatterycontrolled.com.